Floral Business Building
WHEN: Saturday, February 4, 2017 @ 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
LOCATION: Posh Peony Studio
This is a workshop that will teach you how to build, manage, and streamline your floral design business. We will go over the details pertaining to procedures, workflow, contracts, client management, branding, marketing, and sales. As floral designers, we work with perishable products that require a system of organization to increase our profits and avoid losses. If you are just starting your floral business or currently have a business without a formal structure or system that works for you, this event will be a great fit!
At the end of this class, you will walk away with a great sense of knowledge to get you started in creating a systematic approach to managing your business. You will also see how having a system in place will save you time and allow you to actually work in your business for a change. This class is open to all floral designers no matter where you are in your business.
- Working with Flowers: Learn a systematic approach to writing recipes, ordering flowers, scheduling delivery, and processing flowers that will save you time and ensure quality.
- Inventory and Supplies: Learn ordering techniques to manage your inventory order, storage, and organization to improve your production routine.
- Pricing and Profitability: Learn how to properly price your services to increase your value, profits, and bottomline.
- Hiring and Training Labor: Learn how to create a system for hiring and training staff and freelancers who will learn your business models and systems effortlessly.
- Lead Generation, List Building, and Automation: Learn how to generate and capture leads on your website to build your list for email marketing that will automate your lead process and condition potential sales to contact you faster.
- Advertising: Learn how to create an online presence that will attract more leads on each platform.
- Branding: Learn how to identify and position your business to find your target market and ideal client. We will go over websites, portfolios, social media, and collateral.
- Client Management: Learn about a system that will manage your clients, proposals, contracts, and creative process that will save you time and money!
- Proposals: Learn how to streamline your proposal process by creating templates that will save you time and are beautifully presented to meet the visual needs of your ideal clients.
- Contracts: Learn what are the MUST-have clauses that your contract needs to protect you and your client.
- Closing Sales: Learn skills to close sales faster by conditioning leads and creating a positive client experience.
- Networking: Learn how to capitalize on exposure, partnerships, and vendor relationships at networking events.
This class is limited to 12 students to ensure that each student receives the proper amount of attention. This class is not open to children under 16 years of age.
Please note this ticket is non-refundable. There is a minimum requirement of 6 students to sign up, otherwise the class will be cancelled and you will receive a full refund.
12 in stock